Euro-BioImaging External Advisory Board (EAB)
The members of the Euro-BioImaging External Advisory Board (EAB) are
- Prof. Scott E. Fraser, Caltech, USA
- Prof. Hedvig Hricak, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, USA
- Prof. Ron Kikinis, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Prof. Rob Singer, Yeshiva University, USA
- Prof. Ian Smith, Monash University, Australia
The EAB will advise the Euro-BioImaging Steering Committee as frequently as needed. They represent important stakeholder groups of Euro-BioImaging and will survey the project progress and will accordingly make strategic recommendations to the Steering Committee. EAB members were selected by the Euro-BioImaging Steering Committee in January, 2011.
The 1st EAB meeting took place on January 31st, 2012 in Heidelberg.