Elixir registration - for first time users:
Note: Euro-BioImaging previously used ELIXIR AAI to identify users, but ELIXIR AAI has been migrated to the new Life Science Login. The instructions below are still for ELIXIR AAI, and while the overall workflow for Life Science Login should be similar, details may differ. The ELIXIR AAI – Life Science Login migration is a gradual process, and the instructions below will be updated as soon as all necessary information is available. In problem situations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you press the Elixir register button:
- Select your identity provider, e.g. your university or Google and you will be redirected to your respective identity provider website.
- Login to your identity provider by typing in your username and password.
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the Elixir website, where you choose a username for yourself. (If your identity provider does not release your email address or some other attributes to Elixir, you may be required to enter your email address.)
- Agree to the "Acceptable usage policy" and click on the "submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Elixir. (You may also receive an email asking you to verify your email address.)
- After successful Elixir registration, you can now login to Elixir.
- You will be redirected to this Euro-BioImaging Web Portal, where you will be required to fill in additional information. (Please note that some of the information, such as gender and age, will be used only for statistical purposes.)
- If the name of your organisation is not listed in the drop-down menu, click on the "add" button below the drop-down menu to add the name of your organisation.
- After successful submission of the form, your registration is complete.