USER ACCESS FUND for SARS-CoV-2, Covid-19, and pan Corona Research supported through ISIDORe
About ISIDORe and Euro-BioImaging Missions:
- ISIDORe is a Horizon Europe funded project that brings together 154 partners from 32 countries around the world, and is designed to effectively support research on infectious diseases and increase preparedness for pandemic.
- In this European mission, Euro-BioImaging is coordinating and providing open access to a portfolio of cutting-edge Biological and Biomedical imaging services through 19 Euro-BioImaging Nodes* across Europe. You can read more about the contributions of Euro-BioImaging in ISIDORe in this Article.
- The first Call for ISIDORe user projects is open! It supports transnational access to a spectrum of services and targets research related to SARS-CoV-2, Covid-19, and its newly detected variants of concern.
The Call is open to scientists from academia and private sector, and is divided into six main sections which are:
Surveillance & Epidemic Risk Management; Understanding SARS-CoV-2 & Covid-19; Diagnostics; Therapeutics; Vaccines; and Social Sciences & Epidemiology.
For more information about eligibility criteria please visit TNA Calls and the ISIDORe SARS-CoV-2, Covid-19 Call website
- To apply for FREE ACCESS to Euro-BioImaging services, please follow the Guidelines below.
- Application deadline: the Call is running on a rolling basis and is open as long as funding remains available.
- To start your application, please visit the ISIDORe Analytical Services website, and fill in the pre-application form. You will be asked to select an Imaging service (main technology required for your project) and provide a very short description of your project.
- After submitting this pre-application form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with an ISIDORe project ID number (ISID_XXXX).
- If you have already received your ISIDORe project ID number, please proceed with your application for Euro-BioImaging services through the Euro-BioImaging web portal following these Instructions.
- Please consult with the Euro-BioImaging Node* you are aiming to apply to, before preparing and submitting your proposal. You can find the list of Nodes* participating in ISIDORe below. Technology offer and contact information can be found on the respective Node page.
- If you have any questions at any time, please contact email@example.com.
*Euro-BioImaging Nodes participating in ISIDORe:
- Austria BioImaging Node/CMI
- Sofia BioImaging Node - Advanced Light Microscopy Node Sofia Bulgaria
- Advanced Light And Electron Microscopy Node Prague
- Euro-BioImaging EMBL-Node
- Finnish Advanced Light Microscopy Node
- Finnish Biomedical Imaging Node
- French Bio-Imaging Node
- Cellular Imaging Hungary
- Medical and Preclinical Imaging Hungary
- Advanced Light Microscopy Italian Node
- Molecular Imaging Italian Node
- Phase Contrast Imaging Flagship Node Trieste
- Correlative Light Microscopy Dutch Flagship Node
- Challenges Framework Flagship Node
- Dutch High Throughput Microscopy Dutch Flagship Node
- Preclinical Imaging Centre (PRIME) - Molecular Imaging Dutch Node
- Population Imaging Flagship Node Rotterdam
- NorMIC Oslo - Advanced Light Microscopy Node Oslo
- Portuguese Platform of BioImaging (PPBI)
Euro-BioImaging Service categories offered in ISIDORe:
- Fluorescence Microscopy techniques
- Fluorescence Nanoscopy approaches
- Functionalized Imaging / specialised technologies
- Mesoscopic Imaging
- Label-free Imaging
- Electron Microscopy Techniques
- Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy
- Multimodal Imaging of small animals
- Phase Contrast X-Ray imaging
- Image Data analysis and archiving