Infectious Diseases research
USER ACCESS FUND through ISIDORe
About ISIDORe and Euro-BioImaging Missions:
- ISIDORe is a Horizon Europe funded project that brings together 154 partners from 32 countries around the world, and is designed to effectively support research on infectious diseases and increase preparedness for pandemic.
- In this European mission, Euro-BioImaging is coordinating and providing open access to a portfolio of cutting-edge Biological and Biomedical imaging services through 19 Euro-BioImaging Nodes* across Europe. You can read more about the contributions of Euro-BioImaging in ISIDORe in this Article.
- Several ISIDORe TNA Calls for user projects are open! They support transnational access to a portfolio of services and target research on infectious diseases on pathogens of concern.
- Respiratory Pathogens Call (open as long as funding remains available)
- Vector-borne pathogens & their vectors (open as long as funding remains available)
- Other pathogens with epidemic potential (open as long as funding remains available)
- Risk group 4 pathogens Call
- For more information about eligibility criteria can be found here.
- To apply for FREE ACCESS to Euro-BioImaging services, please follow the Guidelines below.
- To start your application, please visit the ISIDORe Analytical Services website, and fill in the pre-application form on the bottom of the page. You will be asked to select the most suitable TNA topic, an Imaging service (main technology you are applying for) and to provide a very short description of your project. (Additional services required for the project can be mentioned in the free text section).
- After submitting this pre-application form through the ISIDORe webportal, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with an ISIDORe project ID number (ISID_XXXX).
- Once you have received your ISIDORe project ID number (ISID_XXXX) - you need to submit your full application to Euro-BioImaging within 6 weeks.
- If you have already received your ISIDORe project ID number, please proceed with your application for Euro-BioImaging services through the Euro-BioImaging web portal following these Instructions.
- Please consult with the Euro-BioImaging Node* you are aiming to apply to, before preparing and submitting your proposal to Euro-BioImaging. You can find the list of Nodes* participating in ISIDORe above. Technology offer and contact information can be found on the respective Node page.
- If you have any questions at any time, please contact email@example.com.
Euro-BioImaging Nodes participating in ISIDORe:
- Austria BioImaging Node/CMI
- Finnish Advanced Microscopy Node
- French Bio-Imaging Node
- Cellular Imaging Hungary
- NorMIC Oslo - Advanced Light Microscopy Node Oslo
- Portuguese Platform of BioImaging (PPBI)
- Sofia BioImaging Node - Advanced Light Microscopy Node Sofia Bulgaria
- Advanced Light And Electron Microscopy Node Prague
- Euro-BioImaging EMBL-Node
- Advanced Light Microscopy Italian Node
- Correlative Light Microscopy Dutch Flagship Node
- Dutch High Throughput Microscopy Dutch Flagship Node
Euro-BioImaging Service categories offered in ISIDORe:
- Fluorescence Microscopy techniques
- Fluorescence Nanoscopy approaches
- Functionalized Imaging / specialised technologies
- Mesoscopic Imaging
- Label-free Imaging
- Electron Microscopy Techniques
- Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy
- Multimodal Imaging of small animals
- Phase Contrast X-Ray imaging
- Image Data analysis and archiving