Global BioImaging Project Partners
The Partners of the Global-BioImaging Project can be divided into three categories: the H2020 Beneficiaries, the International Partners and the Associate International Partners.
The H2020 Beneficiaries are the institutions or organizations that have been awarded the grant by the European Commission and hold the budget necessary to achieve the project’s deliverables and complete the work program, namely:
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Intergovernmental Organization and Project Coordinator;
- ABO Akademy, Finland;
- University of Dundee, United Kingdom;
- Università degli Studi di Torino, Italy;
- Institute Curie, France;
- Erasmus Universitair Medisch Centrum Rotterdam, The Netherlands;
- Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Spain.
The International Partners are institutions which have signed collaborations agreements with Euro-BioImaging to support imaging-based research in the areas of biological and medical sciences, namely:
- Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Research Facility (AMMRF), Australia;
- The National Imaging Facility, Australia;
- India-BioImaging, India.
The Associated International Partners are those institutions or organizations who have enthusiastically expressed their interest to participate in the Global-BioImaging Project activities and/or have submitted a letter of support to Euro-BioImaging, namely:
- Centro de Microscopías Avanzadas, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales – Universitad de Buenos Aires, Argentina;
- National Institute for Basic Biology, Japan;
- University of Cape Town, South Africa;
- Gruss Lipper Biophotonics Centre, United States of America.