European Light Microscopy Initiative 2024 - June 4-7 in Liverpool, UK
Date: 2024-06-04 to 2024-06-06
The annual meeting of the European Light Microscopy Initiative (ELMI), is a key event in the calendar of hundreds of scientists and developers. The strength of this meeting lies in the mixture of scientific lectures on state-of-the-art, high-end microscopy combined with “hands-on” workshops and exhibition of the latest technology, organized by the leading companies in the field.
The ELMI 2024 will take place in Liverpool, UK, from June 4-7. The event will encompass:
- a blockbuster meeting programme covering all the latest techniques, applications and technology. Topics include: New Technologies, Imaging Across Scales, Super-resolution and Nanoscale Imaging, The AI Revolution, The Science of Tomorrow Today, and Multimodal Imaging.
- a wide range of companies showcasing their latest technology and running workshops timetabled outside of the main meeting programme.
- an accompanying exhibition in the purpose-built hall alongside posters, food and drink;
- a community workshop space at the heart of the exhibition, with many groups hosting meetings and running workshops;
- an event dinner with networking at the Rum Warehouse.
The Euro-BioImaging Hub team will share a booth with BioImaging UK, with facilities from our UK Node. We look forward to seeing you there!
Visit the ELMI2024 website
Abstract deadline: February 1