Euro-BioImaging and INFRAFRONTIER invite you to join us at EMIM 2021!
Euro-BioImaging ERIC and INFRAFRONTIER are European Life Science Research Infrastructures (LS RIs). Together they are organizing a special session entitled “ Euro-BioImaging and INFRAFRONTIER: Open access to imaging technologies and animal models to support your research” at the 16th European Molecular Imaging Meeting (EMIM) held in Göttingen, Germany. This session will be held on August 24th at 9:30 am and it is designed to promote opportunities to boost research by providing open access to cutting-edge technologies for modern multidisciplinary science.
Euro-BioImaging and INFRAFRONTIER offer a menu of specialized applications and expertise from imaging to mouse models. Five of the Euro-BioImaging Nodes will present the available range of multimodality techniques at the various scales, with examples of some relevant outcomes achieved by the Nodes’ users and showing how combinations of these techniques allow to improve the potential of the diagnostic/theranostic procedures and advance research in health and disease. INFRAFRONTIER will provide a tour of its resources and services and highlight some of the state-of-the-art animal imaging technologies used by INFRAFRONTIER partners
- - 9:30-9:40 Giuseppe Digilio, Euro-BioImaging ERIC Med-Hub
Euro-BioImaging ERIC: the European Research Infrastructure for biological and biomedical imaging
- - 9:40 – 9:50 Marc van Zandvoort, Facility of Multimodal Imaging - AMMI Maastricht Node, Euro-BioImaging ERIC
Imaging at the Maastricht Advanced Imaging Node AMMI: from the smallest detail towards the whole picture.
- - 9:50 -10:00 Tiina Saanijoki, Finnish Biomedical Imaging Node, Euro-BioImaging ERIC
Visual insights of health and disease – Imaging opportunities in the Finnish Biomedical Imaging Node
- - 10:00 – 10:10 Enzo Terreno, Multimodal Molecular Imaging Italian Node, Euro-BioImaging ERIC
Multimodal Imaging at work
- - 10:10 – 10:20 Sandra Heskamp, Preclinical Imaging Centre (PRIME) Node, Euro-BioImaging ERIC
How preclinical multimodal imaging at the PRIME Node can boost your research
- - 10:20 – 10:40 Giuliana Tromba, Phase Contrast Imaging Flagship Node Trieste, Euro-BioImaging ERIC
Hard X-ray phase contrast imaging at Elettra: recent achievements and future prospects
- - 10:40 – 10:55 Asrar Ali Khan, INFRAFRONTIER
INFRAFRONTIER – Providing Resources and Services Advancing the Study of Human Health And Disease Using Mouse Models
- - 10:55 – 11:00 Q&A
For more information: email@example.com